Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sad...again.

I really dont quite know what happened to me nowadays, getting emo easily and keep looking for fights with him. Is it my problem?

I know the answer, obviously, it is.

But why?

I just want to get a chance to see him only, is that my fault too?

Yes!! My fault as being so wanted to see him till a point he got irritated and pissed off. The reason he got pissed because his intepretation from my words is that he has the time to come up but he never show up. From his point is, I'm childish, I don't know how to think as an understandable girlfriend and I shouldn't ask the same question twice as he already said NO at the first place.

I have a question. Am I too dependent or what? I hate the way he said I don't get his point. There is only one point of him which is he is very busy with his work.

I know he is super duper busy with his works, but what you expect me to do? I'm not a superwoman with no feelings and emotions, I cannot pretend as in I miss you but I could never show my emotions in front of you.

Or maybe this is the one you prefer? Keep quiet and hide all the emotions from you or else it will bring us fight like now. If this it is, fine, I will start learning to be a emotionless person.

Loneliness kills I could tell, my mind had an evil thought which something I could do to kill off my loneliness. Once it is a green light, I will be back to the old road I'd been which this is the least I would want to choose. So, don't push me too hard.

Please be reminded I am not a superwoman and I need love.